Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream - Which Is A Better Use For Bacterial Vaginosis?

If you read around the internet, you will find so many diffident creams suggested as a way for treating bacterial vaginosis. There are many different things you can use to treat this infection; Such as natural, herbal, medication homemade remedies and many others, however, if you have opted to use creams, then it is important you get one that can actually work, and have proven to work. In this short article, I will be talking about 2 vaginal creams which have a track record of treating bacterial vaginosis: Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream. Which of these creams is better for BV?

Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream

Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream seems to be a viable choice to use for bacterial vaginosis. However while both are vaginal medication in cream or suppository forms often used to treat vaginal infections, they may not be the appropriate treatment for bacterial vaginosis or BV.

Batrafen vaginal cream for instance is categorized as an anti-fungal medication. This means that it is a medication to treat infection caused by fungus and not those that are caused by bacteria. You must know that bacterial vaginosis is an infection caused by an overgrowth of bacteria and not by fungus.

Gyno-Travogen cream works similarly as that of Batrafen vaginal cream. They can control the infection caused by yeast or fungi such as with candidiasis but they do not work with bacterial vaginosis as the infection is caused by bacteria.

You do not have to choose between Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream to use for bacterial vaginosis as neither cream can bring you long lasting freedom from the infection. What you need is a natural solution to bring back the normal balance of bacteria in your vagina.

You see, the vagina has a natural way to cleanse itself and get rid of the bacteria that cause the infection. You just have to activate or boost the vagina's natural defense against these bad bacteria. For instance, observing proper hygiene of the vagina is a must.

You can also strengthen you defense by eating the right foods that will give you the essential nutrients to fight bacteria. Specific nutrients like folic acid helps in restoring the good balance of bacteria in the vaginal area so you won't have to make a choice between Batrafen Vaginal Cream or Gyno-Travogen Cream to use for bacterial vaginosis.

As said above, there a so many more options at your disposal for treating BV. Natural remedies have proven to work really well, especially when you know which once to use. The secret here is to do as much research as you can on these natural remedies and locate the once which have a good track record and have worked for most of the women who tried it.

Do you want to totally eradicate your recurring bv and stop it from ever coming back? If yes, then I advise you utilize the methods recommended within the "Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Manual". The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide is a great and effective manual in which you will discover the best things you can do to naturally treat your Bacterial vaginosis and stop it from recurring. Since the release of this e-book, a huge number of women worldwide have benefited form it and all of them have become Bacterial vaginosis free.

Click here: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom, to read more about this Natural Bacteria vaginosis Cure guide.

5 comments:


  1. Bacterial Vaginitis is caused by an imbalance of the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina. There is a change in the most common type of bacteria and a hundred to thousandfold increase in total numbers of bacteria present. So to kill these bacteria we access to you best Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginitis as it is natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally supports a woman's health needs by replenishing your body's "good" bacteria to help you feel and live comfortably while acting as a natural yeast infection treatment Yefense - Natural Cure for Yeast Infection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. If you love pets, let visit game sims 4 cheats to create a wonderful pet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

    ReplyDelete