Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) The Only Explanation For A Somewhat Fishy Odor?

Having a fishy odor down there can be really disturbing. We all know that women do not smell roses down there; however they do not smell rotten fish either. If your vagina has a fishy odor and smells really bad, then you should be looking for possible reasons. The most common reason behind this is this common infection called: Bacterial Vaginosis or BV. But is bacterial vaginosis the only explanation for having a fishy odor in your vagina? In this article I will try to answer this question. I will also be giving you some few tips and tricks for treating BV so you won't have to deal with its symptoms any longer.

Bacterial Vaginosis And Its Fishy Odor

Is bacterial vaginosis (BV) the only explanation for a somewhat fishy odor? Bacterial vaginosis may not be the only explanation for vaginal fishy odor but it is certainly the most common reason.

When the vagina smells emitting a somewhat fishy odor, it is usually because of an infection caused by bacterial vaginosis. This condition happens when the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted resulting to an overgrowth of bad bacteria.

The overgrowth of bad bacteria leads to infection that makes the vagina discharge a milky substance that comes with a foul fishy smell. While the infection occurs more frequently to women who have an active sex life, BV is not a sexually transmitted disease contrary to popular belief.

Often women who has the BV infection use prescribed or over the counter vaginal creams or antibiotic to treat their condition. While these medicines may work, they only provide short-term relief from the symptoms of BV. The risks for adverse effects are also high.

Taking antibiotic is also not advisable for several reasons. It can trigger vaginal yeast infection so that will be another problem to solve. It can also be harmful to individuals dealing with other diseases and is not recommended for pregnant women and for prolonged use.

You can eliminate the need for antibiotics to treat bacterial vaginosis with natural remedies you can easily administer at home.

As you might already know, online you will find important resources that will show you in an easy step-by-step procedure how to make the best use of natural remedies for BV including how to get rid of the fishy vaginal odor and the right solution to the problem is bacterial vaginosis (BV) the only explanation for a somewhat fishy odor? Just do as much research as you can and keep up to date with the latest information around this subject.

Do you want to totally get rid of your recurrent bv and stop it from ever returning? If yes, then I suggest you use the methods suggested in the "Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Guide". The Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom Manual is a great and effective manual in which you will learn the best things you could do to naturally get rid of your Bacteria vaginosis and stop it from recurring. Since the release of this guide, many hundreds of ladies worldwide have benefited form it and all of them are now Bacterial vaginosis free.

Click on this link: Bacterial Vaginosis Freedom, to read more about this Natural Bacterial vaginosis Cure guide.

4 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES WITHIN  14DAYS WITH THE HELP OF DR ZUBBY HERBAL MEDICINE CONTACT DR ZUBBY HIS website 
     https://drzubbyherbalcure.weebly.com/
    I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs from about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR ZUBBY online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to  just like me! and if you need his help WhatsApp him +2348070673249 He also have the herbs to cure difference cure  for any sickness 
    (1) HERPES,
    (2) HIV
    (3) CANCER
    (4) DIABETES,
    (5) HIV&AIDS,
    (6) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (7) HEPATITIS B,
    (8) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (9) DIARRHEA
    (10) ASTHMA...

     kindly email DR ZUBBY for your own cure if you have any disease listed and his email (dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com) His WhatsApp no +2348070673249


     his fb page  https://www.facebook.com/dr_zubby04-108328840861468

    https://www.facebook.com/Drzubby-herbla-home-112207317016092  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from this (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from hospitals for treatment,i have been my home every day applying ACYCLOVIR to reduce the outbreak. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr DOHGO helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is doctordohgo@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was cured within 21days of usage, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on ( doctordohgo@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2347062142293
    he also have remedy for the following;
    ALS
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    HIV
    HPV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete